- Bookings are essential.
- A minimum 50% deposit of the total accommodation cost is required to confirm a booking. With Peak bookings full payment is required 28 days prior to arrival. Off peak bookings 50% deposit of the total accommodation is required to confirm a booking. Full payment is required 21 days prior to arrival.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars, are inclusive of GST and subject to change without notice due to seasonal and other variations.
- Deposits can be accepted by direct deposit, or phone/email credit card if the details are provided by the card holder.
- Please note credit card transaction fees apply.
- Different minimum stay requirements apply throughout the year.
- Any change to booking dates will be subject to tariffs dependent on the revised booking period.
- No Shows will have their booking cancelled 24 hours after their arrival date with no refund unless prior arrangement has been made with the office.
- If requested we will endeavour to hold a particular site/cabin/chalet, however we reserve the right to move your booking to an equivalent cabin/site/chalet category for the same period.
- Charges will apply for excessive cleaning, damage and/or replacement of missing items.
- Park Management reserves the right to reallocate or cancel any bookings.
- Park Management reserves the right to refuse entry into Collie River Valley Tourist Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Check-in time is 2:00pm on the day of check-in. Earlier check-ins may be permitted subject to availability.
Check-out is 10:00am on the day of check-out/departure.
Late check-outs may be available, subject to availability, upon request, with a late check-out fee of ½ the daily rate.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be advised in writing (e.g. email) before any refund can be considered.
- No refunds will apply, for booking changes reducing length of stay occurring with less than 14 days Off Peak or 14 days Peak.
- No date changes permitted with less than 7 days' notice.
- Bookings cancelled or altered after 5pm the day before arrival, at the commencement of or during occupation do not qualify for any refund. No Show bookings will be cancelled with no refund.
- Deposits are non-refundable with less than 14 days notice of cancellation for off peak bookings.
- For Peak season bookings the total accommodation fee is non-refundable within 14 days notice of cancellation.
- All cancellations will attract a $25 Administration fee per site.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking up to 12 months from original booking should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to Collie river Valley Tourist Park as per our usual booking terms and conditions. To request a change to booking dates in relation to the COVID-19 Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact Collie river Valley Tourist Park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must, where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancellation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions.
Collie River Valley Tourist Village is a pet friendly park. We welcome responsible dog owners with very well behaved pets to stay in our Park.
To ensure guests with and without dogs both enjoy their stay, it is crucial that dog owners abide by the Park's "Pet Policy" as explained below:
- Pets must be kept on a secured lead of no more than 2 meters AT ALL TIMES whilst in the Park.
- Under the Caravan Park & Camping Grounds Act & Regulations (1997), pets are NOT allowed in on-site park accommodation or facilities at any time.
- The owner must clean up IMMEDIATELY after the pet at all times.
- Pets must not be left alone, on-site, at any time during your stay.
- Pets must not be allowed to bark, or indulge in antisocial or destructive behaviour at any time.
- As the pet owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet whilst in our park.
- The Park washing machine, laundry trough and driers must not be used for washing pet bedding.
- The Park laundry, ablution facilities, camp kitchen and BBQ areas are out of bounds to all pets at all times.
- Under no circumstances are the laundry, ablution facilities, camp kitchen or BBQ areas to be used for bathing pets.
- We regret we are unable to permit very large dogs, or dogs of a breed, that may cause other guests to experience anxiety or fear for their safety.
- Any dogs registered as a dangerous breed are expressly barred from entering the Park without a Vet Certificate of safety.
- The decision to allow a guest with a pet into the park is at the Managers absolute discretion, at all times.
- The Manager reserves the right to ask any guest with a pet to leave immediately, with no refund given, if any of the above rules are not complied with, or if the pet is causing a nuisance.
These conditions are aimed at ensuring everyone has an enjoyable stay at our Park.
Please consult the Managers for any further information you may require.